We are looking for people passionate about data. See our open positions below.
Please submit a Word or PDF formatted resume along with a job ID when applying.Submit Resume
Community ManagerJob ID: 16103
The Community Manager is responsible for working closely with partner organizations, vendors, and companies to manage and grow the footprint of DataJelly.
- serve as the primary contact for new and existing DataJelly partners
- travel to conferences, partners, and seminars throughout the week
- represent DataJelly as an organization in public settings
- grow the DataJelly audience
- run and facilitate workshops and other DataJelly events
The position is based in Washington, DC and requires 50% - 75% travel within the US.
- At least 3 years of experience with organizing events
- At leasts 2 years of experience working in a B2B role
- Comfortable with preparing presentations and public speaking
- At least 2 references for past similar work
- 4 year degree with a business focus